How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
Products that have a product code starting with "S" are held locally in stock. The current stock on hand is listed under the available field on each product page. Products that are in stock are dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed. Transit times vary between 1-5 days depending on the delivery address.
Products that have a product code starting with "V" are produced on demand and are not held in stock. Please refer to the estimate delivery timeframes listed on the product page.
Do I require manager approval for my order?
When you place an order, if the cost centre field states "Approval required by your manager" then your order will be place on hold until approved by the manager listed. You will be notified once approval has been given and your order is proceeding. These preferences have been set up by Head Office and if you would like changes to be made please send the request to the following contacts for approval;
Refinish - Sally Atkinson (email@example.com)
Architecture - Courtney Turner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What does the "pricing break" field mean?
This is where you select the total quantity to be ordered across all sizes or delivery drops. For example if you are ordering 25 tees but you want 5 x Small / 10 x Large / 5 x XLarge then you need to add each size separately to your cart but the pricing break remains at 25-49 for each size.What if I require a split delivery for my order?
To place an order with a split delivery please follow these steps;1) Click on your account name in the top right corner of your screen. Then select View Addresses at the bottom of your screen.
2) Add all the relevant delivery addresses to your address book.
3) Go back to the product page then select the pricing break relevant to your OVERALL order qty.
4) Click on "Split delivery required" and select one of the addresses then type in the quantity for that drop and add to your cart.
5) Repeat step 3 and 4 until you have completed all the quantities per delivery address.
NOTE: You need to make sure the total qty of all the drops falls within the pricing break you have selected. If you have made a mistake you will need to delete from your cart and repeat to ensure pricing is accurate.
6) When you proceed to checkout it will ask for a delivery address, please just select the primary delivery address.